PRODUCT LEVELS



CORE BENEFIT : The benefit the customer is really buying is satisfaction and indulgence. Magnum being a premium ice cream brand has to offer these basic benefits to the customer in order to gain the customer value.

BASIC PRODUCT : The basic product is premium choco bar. A chocolate coated ice cream bar that gives a luxurious ice cream experience.

EXPECTED PRODUCT: The expected product of Magnum is that it would provide that quality others cannot. Magnum is an adult focused ice cream brand, therefore it is important for the product to meet the expectations of the young customers.

AUGMENTED PRODUCT: Augmented product would be more variants and innovation in design and serving of the ice cream bar as compared to other competitive ice cream brands. The brand would introduce flavors above the customer expectations.

POTENTIAL PRODUCT: Potential product would be introduction of Magnum in new jars. Novelties in ice cream is an important factor for the growth of the potential product.



THE PRODUCT HIERARCHY
 1.    Need family : Quality ice cream
2.    Product family : Food
3.    Product class : Ice cream
4.    Product line : Kwality walls
5.    Product type : Chocolate bar.
6.    Item : Magnum

4 comments:

  1. Need a Debt Loan To Pay Off Bills?
    Take control of your debt today
    Available Now Business Expansion Loan Offer?
    Do you need a loan to pay off Bills?
    Do you need a loan?
    Do you need Personal Loan?
    Business Expansion Loan?
    Business Start-up, Education,
    Debt Consolidation Loan
    Hard Money Loans
    Loan for any thing ?
    We offer loan at low interest rate of 3%
    Loan with no credit check,
    Email us: financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com
    Call or add us on what's app +918929509036

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that thanks for the valuabe information and insights you have so provided here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GET OUT OF FINANCIAL MESS WITH THE HELP OF drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    I have been in financial mess for the past months, I’m a single mum with kids to look after. My name is REBECCA MICHAELSON, and am from Ridley Park, Pennsylvania. A couple of weeks ago My friend visited me and along our discussion she told me about DR BENJAMIN OWEN FINANCE of (drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com); that he can help me out of my financial situation, I never believed cause I have spend so much money on different loan lenders who did nothing other than running away with my money. She advised, I gave it a try because she and some of her colleagues were rescued too by this Godsent lender with loans to revive their dying businesses and paying off bills. so I mailed him and explain all about my financial situation and therefore took me through the loan process which was very brief and easy.. After that my loan application worth $78,000.00USD was granted, all i did was to follow the processing and be cooperative and today I am a proud business owner sharing the testimony of God-sent Lender. You can as well reach him through the Company WhatsApp +19292227023 Email drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Text Widget

Copyright © Marketing Hub | Powered by Blogger

Design by Anders Noren | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com